Ground Penetrating Radar Tampa Florida
Do You Have a Project in Mind?
We offer the most advanced nondestructive testing methods to assess the integrity of your assets worldwide.
- Concrete Scanning
- Utility Locating
- Concrete Bridge Deck Scanning
- Nondestructive Testing of Structures
- Pipeline Locating
- Rebar Mapping
- Water & Sewer Systems
- Map Rebar in Foundations
- Measure Depths of Abutments
- Sinkhole and Void Detection
- Drum and Tank (UST) Inspections
- Archaeological and Burial Trenches
- Field Crews are available Nationwide
Custom-built hardware and advanced interpretation software give the most accurate information possible.
Parking Garage assessments with ground-penetrating radar. Ground Penetrating Radar with experienced teams available nationwide.
If you are an engineering company or utility company needing to locate buried utilities or map underground pipelines, Infraspect has been known to find issues underground that others have missed.
Ground Penetrating Radar(GPR) will map, and locate buried pipelines and utilities buried underground and possibly forgotten, Infraspect can locate underground obstructions as well as map rebar and pipelines that may not have an as-built, drawings or may have been long forgotten.
Before you build or dig, Infraspect can provide the information you need to know where you may encounter underground issues before you dig. Mapping of underground utilities and pipelines.
Inspections at the speed of traffic. Roadway assessments without lane closures. Ground Penetrating Radar in Tampa and Nationwide.
Measure concrete cover. locate and map rebar, buried utilities, and pipelines.
The latest technology to help prevent digging in the wrong place.
Zones showing Infraspects customized levels of deterioration. These maps produce an action plan for asset owners to determine the severity of problem areas.
Application of GPR in Pavement evaluation.
- Reduce guesswork using nondestructive testing with ground-penetrating radar to assess and map concrete cover on a continuous basis.
- GPR reduces analysis time and allows for the identification of areas of concrete deterioration, delamination, debonding, rebar placement, voids, water intrusion, and other subsurface anomalies.