Portable, Wireless, Robotic
Infraspect robotic wire rope inspection services utilize Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) to peer through the external High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) sheathing to locate loss of metallic area and corrosive pitting inside the guy or any wire rope.
The service also videos the external cable to locate anomalies on the outside of the cable.
Manual Inspection Service
- Manual and subjective
- Dangerous for the inspector
- Can only inspect visible areas that they catch
Robotic NDT Inspection Service
- Robotic, wireless, potable, and accurate
- Inspects 360 degrees of the entire cable
Issues With Wire Rope
Infraspect’s RopeScan® is an advanced NDT service that updates today's manual subjective inspections with advanced robotics and software. By monitoring deterioration progression over time, asset owners will know when to replace their wire rope to keep their infrastructure assets safe.
- Broadcast tower guy wires
- Flare stack guy wires
- Cranes ropes, hoists, pully’s
- Bridge cables and tendons